BLOOD ORANGE SPAGHETTI
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- Goat cheese or parmesan cheese for garnish
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add 2 Tbsp of salt.
- Add the spaghetti and stir on occasion, make sure to cook the pasta al dente. Save some of the pasta water to moisten the pasta at the end, if necessary.
- Heat the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 10 inch saute pan over medium heat. Add the onions, cooking them until translucent, but not brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the oregano. Drain the pasta and add to the saute pan. Toss, season with sea salt and black pepper and garnish with the cheese of your choice.
- If the pasta seems too dry, then add some of the pasta water. Serve immediately.
Comments are closed