CREAMY SHALLOT VINAIGRETTE
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp sour cream, yogurt, or mayonnaise
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp or more Lake George Olive Oil Co. A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients except shallots in a blender and pulse until a creamy emulsions forms, around 30 seconds in. Taste and add vinegar a teaspoon or two at a time until balance tastes right to you.
- Add the shallots and pulse a few times until shallots are minced within the dressing. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- If a food processor is not available, then combine the mustard with the sour cream, yogurt, or mayonnaise and add the Lake George Olive Oil Co. A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar and Lake George Olive Oil Co. Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a steady thin stream as you whisk the mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste, adjusting the ratio of liquids as necessary.
Comments are closed