POMEGRANATE AND WALNUT SALAD
- 10-12 cups mixed greens
- 1 pomegranate, seeds extracted
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- To prepare the vinaigrette, place the shallot, Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil, then season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette. Add half the pomegranate seeds and walnuts, then toss again. Sprinkle the remaining seeds and walnuts over the salad.
Comments are closed