- 1 head boston lettuce, washed and cut up
- 1 apple or pear, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 oz prosciutto, cut up
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- Combine lettuce, apples, strawberries, prosciutto, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mustard with Lake George Olive Oil Co. Champagne Vinegar. Slowly whisk in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil to form an emulsion. Stir in shallots, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to blend. Serve and enjoy.
Comments are closed