- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberries (rinsed, stemmed and quartered)
- 6 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup blackberries, rinsed
- 6-8 biscotti or cookies
- whipped cream
- Rinse and lay out all berries on a paper towel. Slightly pat dry being careful not to crush the berries. Place all berries in a medium bowl and gently stir to distribute berries evenly. Place the mixed berries into the stemware of your choice. Spoon the berries into the bowl, reserving a few strawberries for garnish. Pour MOST of the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar over each of the glasses of berries, saving some for the top of the ice cream. Next, add a tablespoon or two of the vanilla ice cream atop the berries. Press the biscotti or cookie into the ice cream. Pour the rest of the Balsamic onto each of the ice creams, add a bit of whipped cream and garnish with strawberry.
- 1 head boston lettuce, washed and cut up
- 1 apple or pear, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 oz prosciutto, cut up
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- Combine lettuce, apples, strawberries, prosciutto, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk mustard with Lake George Olive Oil Co. Champagne Vinegar. Slowly whisk in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil to form an emulsion. Stir in shallots, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss to blend. Serve and enjoy.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup basil, chiffonade
- 6 oz. feta cheese, large crumbles
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and fresh cracked peppercorn, to taste
- Cut tomatoes in half and put into a cowl with the diced red onion. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, Lake George Olive Oil Co. Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, and ground pepper. Pour over tomatoes and onions and gently toss. Top with feta cheese crumbles and gently toss again to coat.
- Mixed baby greens
- Lake George Olive Oil Co. Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lake George Olive Oil Co. Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted walnuts
- Apple slices
- Honey Mustard
- Shallots, finely chopped
- Toss the greens, walnuts, cranberries, and apple slices in a bowl. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and add to the salad. Toss and serve.
- 3 or 4 ribeye steaks
- 1/3 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp dijon style mustard
- 2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Prepare the grill or broiler. In a medium, bowl, whisk the mustard with the Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and Lake George Olive Oil Co. Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar until blended thoroughly.
- Slowly drizzle in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, whisking quickly and continuously. The Marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a sealable container or large ziplock bag, place up to four ribeye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade. Refrigerate for up to two hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- Proceed with grilling or broiling the steaks. After cooking, allow the steaks to rest loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
- Mixed baby greens
- 1 endive, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp dried cherries
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Toasted almonds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, lemon zest, and maple syrup
- Slowly whisk in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Combine the greens, endive, cherries, and apple.
- Toss with dressing.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and toasted almonds.
For pasta dough:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 large, fresh eggs
For pasta filing:
- 8 oz fresh goat cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/3 cup white wine, i.e. Chardonnay
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Mushroom and Sage Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- Whisk together the ingredients for the filling and set aside
- Mix the pasta dough and roll pasta sheets using a pasta machine or by making them as thin as possible with a rolling pin. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil.
- Carefully place a heaping teaspoon of filling in rows down the center of the bottom pasta sheet, allowing for at least 1 inch of space around each mound of filling. Wet the edges around the filling with water and lay a second sheet of pasta on top. Seal the edges of each ravioli thoroughly and cut into individual raviolis. Place finished raviolis on a dry towel or parchment paper.
- Once the raviolis are assembled, in a large saute pan, saute the thinly sliced shallots in Lake George Olive Oil Co. Mushroom and Sage Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat. Begin to boil the raviolis in small batches for 2.5 to 3 minutes per batch. Flip them over to evenly cook both sides. Remove the thoroughly drained raviolis to a large serving bowl.
- Allow the shallots to become golden. When the shallots become golden and caramelized, add the white wine and reduce by half. Add the cream and simmer for an additional minute, whisking to combine. Season the sauce with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Pour the warm cream sauce over the raviolis and toss. Plate and serve immediately.
- 2 jars roasted red peppers, drained (or fire roast 3 red peppers, peeling the skin afterward)
- 1/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Serve over pasta or as a spread for crackers and bread.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- Dried red pepper flakes, tailor to your preference
- 1 tsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup George Olive Oil Co. Harissa Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Dash of cumin
- In a medium to large bowl, combine the garlic, lemon juice, balsamic, red pepper flakes, coriander, cumin, salt, and egg yolks. Use a hand-emulsifier and process in short pulse until smooth.
- With the motor running, add the George Olive Oil Co. Harissa Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil slowly and steadily until smooth and blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the Aioli to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smooth dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil of your choice
- In a wide mouthed mason jar, add the ingredients in the order listed above. Let is set for a moment to make sure the egg yolk is settled at the bottom.
- Place an immersion blender fully at the bottom of the container and start slowly pulsing the mixture. Within a few seconds, you will see mayonnaise start to form at the bottom of the jar.
- Slowly move the blender up and down to finish forming the mayonnaise. The whole process should take no more than a minute. Scrape the sides of the jar and cover with a lid. Place in the refrigerator and use within one week.