WALNUT OIL AND BLUE CHEESE SALAD
- Mixed baby greens
- 1 endive, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp dried cherries
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Toasted almonds
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, lemon zest, and maple syrup
- Slowly whisk in the Lake George Olive Oil Co. Roasted Walnut Specialty Oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Combine the greens, endive, cherries, and apple.
- Toss with dressing.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and toasted almonds.
Comments are closed