- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smooth dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Lake George Olive Oil Co. Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil of your choice
- In a wide mouthed mason jar, add the ingredients in the order listed above. Let is set for a moment to make sure the egg yolk is settled at the bottom.
- Place an immersion blender fully at the bottom of the container and start slowly pulsing the mixture. Within a few seconds, you will see mayonnaise start to form at the bottom of the jar.
- Slowly move the blender up and down to finish forming the mayonnaise. The whole process should take no more than a minute. Scrape the sides of the jar and cover with a lid. Place in the refrigerator and use within one week.
Comments are closed